How do I become a patient?
We are excited that you are thinking about becoming our patient! MCWC is an affirming and judgment free provider and is open to all LGBTQ individuals and their allies. To schedule an appointment for medical services, PrEP, or massage therapy at MCWC, please click the button below on this page or call 205.877.8677. We will need basic information about you to schedule your first appointment.
How do I pay?
1. MCWC accepts the following insurance plans: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, Tricare, United Healthcare, Viva, and most other major plans. At this time MCWC does not accept Cigna HealthSpring or Medicaid. Please contact MCWC to determine if your insurance provider is accepted.
2. For clients without insurance, services are available on a cash basis.
3. Credit cards are accepted for payments and co-pays.
What should you bring?
1. A government issued photo I.D.
2. A copy of your Insurance Card (if applicable).
3. Any medication that you have been prescribed.
4. A list of your allergies.
4. Payment (cash or credit/debit card) for your copay if applicable, or for full payment.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 205.877.8677.